Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty Re: ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning]

Post by Slender Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Jane laughed and hugge her friend, wrapping her arms around her. "You don't stink too much Taylor" she grinned, stepping back. "Now let me see those wounds" she said, revealing her first aid kit. She didnt want her friend to bleed, it tempted Jane.

She smiled and bandaged her wounds before smiling, the coolness of night surrounding them. "Want to camp out here? Maybe learn a bit more about each other?@
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/26ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/26)

http://www.creaturesnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty Re: ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning]

Post by Sapphire Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 am

xTaylor Brooks
xTaylor gave Jane a squeeze before letting go. She made a face when she tugged at her shirt and gave it a whiff. "Get your nose checked. I need a hundred showers," she said, rubbing her nose vigorously as if to ward off the smell.

"As much as I'd love to catch up and stuff, I'm still exhausted as hell. Have you ever tried slashing at giant scorpion things for an hour straight?" she said, fighting a wince as Jane wrapped bandages over her palms and knee. Forcing her eyelids open, she stifled a yawn. "I really need a good night's sleep. And a bath. Maybe two baths, ugh."
i'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/24ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender Sun May 12, 2013 10:28 pm

laughed and smirked at her. "A rotting corpse stinks a lot more than you Taylor, trust me. I know" she giggled, finishing bandaging her friend. "I haven't tried a scorpion, but a SWAT team isn't the easiest thing to take down you know"

She helped her friend stay up, seeing she was about to keel over at any moment. "I'll walk you back to your cabin. I think I can tell your mothers from the rest. It's khione, isn't it?"ok
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/26ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Mon May 13, 2013 5:05 am

TAYLOR BROOKS
Taylor's smile faded a little at the mention of the corpse. She really wasn't kidding, was she..?

Taylor was careful not to put too much weight on Jane as she helped her stand. She can still manage her weight just fine, and she had always been one of those people who refused help when they didn't need it that much. She liked feeling independent; it made her feel strong, free of weakness.

"Alright," Taylor's tone took a more curious note when she continued, "but how can you tell? That my mom's Khione, I mean. And you are... uh... Hades? Wild guess."

Well, maybe the guess wasn't really that wild, but with the Jane's look, it was the best Taylor could come up with.
coded by sapphire
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/24ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 am

"Melinoe actually, but nice guess" she replied smiling. "You kinda have that feeling of cold, and since I've known you so long, I figured it out easily." She told her as she smiled.

"Shall we go to your bunk?" She asked as she smiled
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu May 16, 2013 9:05 am

TAYLOR BROOKS
Melinoe. The name didn't ring a bell. Served Taylor right for not paying much attention to those boring mythology lessons. She could hardly even remember the names of the twelve Olympians, much less minor gods and goddesses. She couldn't really fault herself for that. She had seen a list of Greek deities and with the whopping number of names in that list, Taylor would be surprised if someone would actually take the time to get to know every single god that existed in the world.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about my abnormally cold body temperature," she said, running a hand through her hair as she tried to blink the sleep off her eyes. With a tired huff she picked her armor and helmet up, tucking them under her arm. "Sure. Let's go."
coded by sapphire
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender Thu May 16, 2013 9:29 am

Jane smiled and walked her friends back ou of the forest. "Which way to te cabins?" She asked as the sun came up, forming long shadows behind the girls. She dodnt usually stay in the camp section so she didnt know the layout well

Last edited by Slender on Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu May 16, 2013 10:15 pm

ooc: um i don't really understand your post... oTL
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Lol! Sorry I was drowsy. Fixed?
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:23 am

ooc// Just wanted to jump in here and mention that certain subjects can be triggering for our members. We'd appreciate if any posts containing cutting, attempted suicide, etc. have a warning at the top of the post for triggers--we wouldn't want anyone of our members to be harmed by these posts. :C Thanks for your time!

On an irrelevant note, we're also a literate site. Please attempt to use the proper grammar, punctuation, etc.! And of course, the more detail, the better. Also, no, this isn't a warning and it's not going to go on anyone's record. Just a friendly reminder. uwu

Sorry for the interruption!

-Lux

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69ain't it fun living in the real world? [PRIVATE - trigger warning] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2