Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private]

2 posters

Go down

Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Empty Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private]

Post by Tumbleweed Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:12 pm

KUNAL VERGARA || SEVENTEEN || SON OF DIONYSUS

Kunal strolled toward the strawberry fields looking slightly distracted, he ran a hand through his already messy brown curls. Having never really had a particular opinion on plants in general, Kunal was a little surprised at how the sight of green vines bursting with ripe strawberries as far as the eye could see was strangely calming to him. Reaching the nearest vine, he absentmindedly plucked a strawberry and popped in his mouth. Savouring the unusual tangy yet still sweet taste on his tongue, Kunal wondered carelessly, if there were any rules against eating the strawberries from the fields. Not that it would make any difference to you anyway, having arrived at camp only a week previously Kunal had been gratified to find that the new discovery of him being a demigod hadn't brought with it any inspiration to amend his lawless ways. Infact, if anything, he now had a badge labelled "trouble-maker", it was almost expected of him, something that Kunal wasnt exactly too chuffed about.

Separating another strawberry from the vine, with a casual flick of his fingers wondered if he ought to be more reverent, considering that his old man ran this place and all. Hadn't that been a surprise, he thought, one would assume that as God of Wine and revelries, Dionysus would have better things to do than hang around in a children summer camp. That was before he found out about the God's punishment ofcourse, Bit unfortunate Kunal mused, his lips twitching a little, that gods too are subject to the consequences of their actions. At the moment however, in Kunal's opinion, Dionysus seemed more like the God of tacky shirts and boring old card games than anything else. He hadnt, ofcourse, dared to say this to the god himself, in his short time at camp, he'd heard enough stories about campers being turned into dolphins to know to tread lightly around gods, any god.

words: 320

♔ ree @ atf & shine

Last edited by Tumbleweed on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Left_bar_bleue28/28Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Empty Re: Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private]

Post by Charlii Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Kyla wandered into the strawberry fields. For some reason, she liked coming here. Not many other kids did, so it was usually somewhere quiet, a place to think and reflect on all the events that had gone on. So far, everything had been boring for her. Not much had happened at all, she had just been doing the typical camp stuff.

She plucked a strawberry from the vines and looked at it for a moment. All perfect and ripe. No-one ever seemed to mind her taking a strawberry, then again, not many people were ever here to witness it. She twirled it around in her hand for a moment and then plopped it in her mouth, releasing the sweet taste. She swallowed it and then took another one whilst continue to walk along.

Up ahead she saw a boy, she couldn't tell what he looked like, but he was definitely taller than her, she could tell that much. There wasn't much esle she could deduce though, his back was turned.

Charlii

Back to top Go down

Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Empty Re: Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private]

Post by Tumbleweed Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 am

Kunal turned away from the plant, continuing on along the little mud path that ran alongside the rows of vines. Squinting slightly against the bright sunlight, he thought he spotted someone up ahead. Well thats a nice change, he thought to himself. Apart from enjoying the calm and aesthetic appeal that the fields afforded him, one of the main reasons Kunal had ended up here was because he had been informed that this was where his cabin mates were often found. Partly out of some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy and partly to perhaps encounter someone he'd initially made his way to the fields, having found no one however he appreciated the fields for their own appeal and found himself returning several times after.
 Still walking at his ambling pace Kunal reached within few feet of the girl who seemed to have noticed him as well, he wondered if his presence here surprised her. "Hello there." he said quietly, flashing her a polite smile before he paused turning toward the vines again, to pluck a strawberry.
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Left_bar_bleue28/28Maybe I'm trouble, maybe you can keep me safe ♫ [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 am

I turned and looked at the boy. He turned away as soon as he had said hello, but he had added a polite smile. It was a cute smile. I smiled back at him and replied, "Hey there. I'm Kyla, and you are?" I copied his action and took another strawberry too. They were really good strawberries in this field, it was something I never had much at home. I mean, we had fruit and all, and occasionally strawberries, but never often, and they were never plucked just like this. It tasted better to pluck a strawberry and just eat straight from the vine. I looked back at the boy and tried to work out who his god parent was, but I was having difficulty working it out. He was of Indian origin from the looks of it, and he was quite handsome, in all honesty, but other than that, I couldn't piece anything together. Well, he'll tell me eventually, and he'll find out I'm the daughter of Tyche, just one of the minor Gods, where as he was probably the son of an Olympian and wouldn't want anything to do with me.

Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbleweed Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 am

DISCONTINUED
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down