Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply]

2 posters

Go down

You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply]

Post by Tumbleweed Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:01 am

You can't turn around and say goodbye
All you know is when I'm with you
I make you free
And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea..

KUNAL VERGARA  || SEVENTEEN  || SON OF DIONYSUS

Kunal walked into the stables wrinkling his nose a little at the unpleasant smell. The again people wernt exactly lining up to sell, "wet horse smell" anyway, he'd known that when coming to the stables. This part of camp wasnt one that he frequented reguarly, this had to be only his second or third visit since he'd arrived at camp. Although Kunal had ridden horses before, mostly in the countryside while on vacation, he was certainly nowhere close to a pro. And ofcourse he thought musingly, surprised that the thought hadnt come to him earlier, normal horses dont fly.

Smiling a little wryly as he strolled along the lines of pegasi enclosures, without consciously deciding to do so, he paused before a particularly elegant pegasus. The animal had a rich mahogany coat and a chestnut brown mane that shone as though they had been polished and was currently nuzzling it's neck contently. Reaching out his hand cautiously, Kunal edged closer to the pegasus until he could comfortably place his hand just above it's muzzle. As the equestrian immediately fixed his attention on him and began observing him out of big brown eyes, Kunal shifted a little so he could read the sign that had been nailed to the enclosure. "Chestnut. 3 years old." he read out loud, chuckling a little when the pegasus immediately whined in response to its name. He ran his hand carefully along from Chestnut's muzzle to between his eyelids and smiled when the pegasus closed its eyes contentedly. Kunal couldnt help but beam at the animal, he had never been much for pets but he couldnt help but fall in love with this creature.

words: 278

♔ ree @ atf & shine
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Left_bar_bleue28/28You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty Re: You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply]

Post by Slender Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Thundering hooves could be heard as Henrietta rode into the stables, her black horse whinnying as she pulled the reins back, the dust settling. The black Arabian horse, average height in hands as it was. The leather saddle that was supposed to be there, wasn't; Henrietta rode bareback all the time, she didn't need a saddle. She dismounted off her steed, her dark leather fedora over her head, her shoulder length brunette hair falling down her back, just past the shoulders. 

Her whip hung at her belt, her machete not with her as she didn't think it necessary to carry around two weapons when she could do everything she needed with one, her trusty bullwhip. She walked her horse into the stables, her aviator jacket coated lightly in the dust she had encountered with her ride with her horse, which she had adopted at camp only a day before when she arrived. A new camper, but she was a seventeen year old tomboy bombshell, tanned, curvaceous and attractive. One could mistake her for a misfit Aphrodite child, if it wasn't for the fact that Hermes was practically written all over her. She noticed another camper, a boy perhaps around her age stroking a Pegasus. She smirked and led her horse through the stables to it's enclosure where she removed the reins and bridle and hung them on the hook. Above it's home the sign said 'Jaimaxa, four years', indicating the horses name and age. 

Satisfied with her horse, having it's food and water in it's home she walked towards the boy, curious to what he was up too. She didnt consider sneaking up on him, he might be a friend, or an enemy? She didn't know but she did know she could make him never forget her, in many ways. Anyways., she strode over and tapped him. "Hello" she said simply, not needing to go into differently gushed from the start. 
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Left_bar_bleue24/26You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty_bar_bleue  (24/26)

http://www.creaturesnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty Re: You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply]

Post by Tumbleweed Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Kunal looked around at the sound of hooves cantering toward where he stood, wondering what was going on as the stables were generally deserted around this time of day. Seeing a dark haired girl riding bareback into the stables, Kunal shrugged and turned away again focusing his attention on Chestnut once more. The horse neighed at him just as he was wishing he had the foresight to bring some..wait, what did one feed horses anyway? Kunal frowned slightly, a small crease appearing between his eyebrows as he did. Obviously they were vegetarian, so hay? Probably. He couldnt imagine carting hay around camp however so if there was an alternative, he'd have to figure it out.

Engrossed in his thoughts, Kunal was not expecting it when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Wheeling around automatically, he saw the same girl that had ridden into the stables on a horse. "Hullo", he answered politely, with a little nod of his head, wondering if he knew the girl. It was unlikely he decided after a moments thought, after all he was relatively new at camp and although he'd been at a few public gatherings already shouldnt expect to automatically recognise every person he encountered. Albeit, something he probably wouldnt achieve even after years at camp. Most likely the girl was just someone he'd seen around camp before or perhaps not even that, Kunal couldnt be sure for the life of him.
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Left_bar_bleue28/28You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

Henrietta smiled and walked up to chestnut, smiling. "Nice horse. Well, Pegasus" she corrected herself and stroked her hand along it's mane. She then turned, her brown eyes looking at him. Her hair was a mess behind her from the rough riding, her fedora securely on her head and a smile on her face. Her khaki trousers were covered in mud, and her olive shirt clung tightly against her chest, revealing her form through the cotton fabric. She examined the boy once more before introducing herself.

"Indiana jones, at your service" She said and watched him carefully for his reaction to her name. It was true her name coincided with the famous character from the Indiana jones movies, to which she resembled very very much. Her whip hung lazily on her belt, it's leather worn but strong. She wondered if she had met this boy at one of her moms lectures before camp or not, it was quite a possibility. She herself was new, only arriving in fact two suns before. This was the first person she actually met besides that perverted ares kid that was trying to look down her shirt....
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Left_bar_bleue24/26You don't know how you met me. You don't know why.. ♪♠ [Open till first reply] Empty_bar_bleue  (24/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbleweed Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 am

Kunal smiled slightly, the corner of his lips pulling up on one side. "I know. He's a real beauty, isnt he?", he said conversationally as he distractedly registered the girl's messy appearance. His own simple but clean clothes consisting of a well-fitted black tshirt that showed off his toned physique and khaki coloured cargo shorts stood in contrast to the girls outfit that was splattered in mud.

Raising an eyebrow at her introduction, Kunal raised his hand to shake and said, "Jock Lindsley, at your service" maintaining an impressively stoic expression as he did, without even the hint of a smile. Two could play at that game he thought, slightly amused, and if she isnt kidding, well..I dont mind being Jock for a while. he decided, still looking at her in a rather appraising manner.
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Henrietta smirked, amused by the name this guy had. Jock he said his name was, as that was also the name of Indiana jones' pilot in raiders of the lost ark. "Nice to meet you jock, I don't suppose you have a pet snake" she said, shivering at the world of those reptilians she despised. She wondered if he was lying, or if his real name was jock. She noticed his cleaned clothes, contrast to her absolutely muddy ones.

She hopped up onto the edge of the small walls of the stables and sat on it, smiling at him. "So, where might you be from jock?" She asked with a friendly, almost flirtingly smile. She instantly decided he was cute, not hot hot like she preferred but he was certainly a cutely in her mind and wouldn't mind dating him for a bit. She put her hand on her hip as she leaned against the wall, trying to make herself look sexy and show off a bit of herself.
Slender
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down