Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just enough time to plan an escape route

4 posters

Go down

just enough time to plan an escape route Empty just enough time to plan an escape route

Post by Sapphire Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 am

I put my map on the wall in the basement
Not quite a victory to run from your problems
But it's the only plan that I got.

This just popped into my head while I was editing the first post of my giveaway.

Maybe we could have an achievement system! And when someone gets an achievement they can get these pretty badges lol pokemon/CHB beads that could go underneath the poster stats thing at the left of their posts. An admin can put up a list of achievements and their requirements and if a member meets the requirements they can PM an admin with proof of it to obtain a bead. An example achievement could be writing an IC post with more than 1000 words lol asi i'm looking at you

thoughts? :D
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
just enough time to plan an escape route Left_bar_bleue21/24just enough time to plan an escape route Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

just enough time to plan an escape route Empty Re: just enough time to plan an escape route

Post by Vinius Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm game for this, except maybe make the badge for siggies so that if someone doesn't want it, they don't have to have it.

Also
I'd make them difficult to get
They are achievements, after all.
lazeplz

Lemme talk to crispy about this.
Maybe it can come w/ a drachma prize--kinda like your fabu drachma give away
uwu

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
just enough time to plan an escape route Left_bar_bleue69/69just enough time to plan an escape route Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

just enough time to plan an escape route Empty Re: just enough time to plan an escape route

Post by Sapphire Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Yay okay :D wiggleplz
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
just enough time to plan an escape route Left_bar_bleue21/24just enough time to plan an escape route Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbleweed Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Ohh I like this idea! Bring on the shiny beads. uwu You should be looking at finch lol
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
just enough time to plan an escape route Left_bar_bleue28/28just enough time to plan an escape route Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 pm

lol i should be looking at both of you
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 am

i'm looking at crispy

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
just enough time to plan an escape route Left_bar_bleue69/69just enough time to plan an escape route Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Or am I looking at all of you?
Crow
Crow

Character Sheet
HP:
just enough time to plan an escape route Left_bar_bleue28/28just enough time to plan an escape route Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down