Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Claim Sign Up

2 posters

Go down

Face Claim Sign Up Empty Face Claim Sign Up

Post by Vinius Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Alright uh uh i suck with face claims so this job will probably go to approvers once they get hired but uh yeah. we're gonna try to keep everyone from having the same handful of people.

Those making new characters, read through here to ensure the playby you want is not already taken. yeah. If you want to claim a playby, fill out this... thing:

Playby's First Name Playby's Last Name || account username (most common nickname)

Female
Spoiler:

Male
Spoiler:

After being inactive for one month, your face claims will be removed. Contact Crispy Bacon if you would like them back.

Last edited by Lux on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 11 times in total

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
Face Claim Sign Up Left_bar_bleue69/69Face Claim Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim Sign Up Empty Re: Face Claim Sign Up

Post by Crispy Bacon Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Just a reminder: The format is Firstname Lastname || account username (most common nickname). :'D

Crispy Bacon
Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
Face Claim Sign Up Left_bar_bleue42/42Face Claim Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:00 pm

By the way, just something I thought I'd mention! When making your characters, it is 100000% percent okay to make them nonbinary! There currently isn't a section of nonbinary for playbys because, well, nobody's picked any playby outside of male or female yet, as far as I'm aware. If that happens, I'd be happy to create a section! That being said, if your character is female, but you're using the playby of an actor who identifies as male, we will put them in the male section of the playby thread. When people search this, they usually have an actor's name in mind and look for it. If we put that male actor in the female list, it may be missed by people who don't think to look there. So, for clarification, this is not about your character's gender, but their playby's gender, and will be listed accordingly. But it is entirely acceptable to use a male playby for your female character. c: And if any playbys show up who identify as neither, please let me know! I'd be happy to properly categorize.

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
Face Claim Sign Up Left_bar_bleue69/69Face Claim Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum