Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posting the most cheesiest thing I HAVE EVER WROTE UGH

Go down

posting the most cheesiest thing I HAVE EVER WROTE UGH Empty posting the most cheesiest thing I HAVE EVER WROTE UGH

Post by panoramic Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 pm

I never thought that I ever fall hard for a guy like this before, and especially a guy like Hudson. Hell, it was already just as surprising that I even fell in love for a guy alone - but one with freakin' full on goat legs, what?
Now I must be out of my mind.
Well, maybe I was. Because everytime I glance upon those features of his, my heart would shoot out and up to my brain cavity like a brick to a baby's face. Yes, that does sound pretty brutal, but I tell you, it's that freakin' brutal.
Don't even get my started on those wretched stomach tingles; those butterflies you get after some real special moment has happened. Like for example, our first kiss.
Goddamn, those weren't even butterflies that I gotten, they were prehistoric dinosaurs sprouting out from the ground to feed on the poor helpless humans around them. I am talking about intense, internal bruising, and I hate to rip off from another brother but it was just that bad. Yeah, it was just that bad.
Another thing I have to address, and that would be how freaking adorable he is. He may not be the most 'fluffiest' person out there, but I sure as hell love taking him and suffocating him until he does something about that - like kicking me hard in the nutsack (thanks babe, my left scrotum now looks like a shriveled prune).
I don't want him to read this, because he's just going to glare at me and retort on how sugar-coated and sacchrine this crap is. It sucks because he thinks everyone is a big fat liar whenever they come up and compliment him. I know I pretty much belong in that category when it comes to honestly, but wooooooooooow this is probably the most truthful words I ever spewed from my damn mouth.

And baby, if you do ever end up reading this then please take my words to heart and well, believe in them. I know I can't read emotions like you do, but I know you grumble in disbelief when I say crap like this. It hurts that you feel this way about yourself, but I know I can't budge you out of your corner like that. I can only hope you think this much about me and much as I think about you too.

// HERE IT IS, THE MOST CHEESIEST GIRLY THINGS THAT HAVE EVER COME OUT OF A MAN'S MOUTH. INTRODUCING, JAKOB AND HIS STUPID NON-TRUTHFUL FEELINGS
please leave your hate down below thank //

panoramic
panoramic

Character Sheet
HP:
posting the most cheesiest thing I HAVE EVER WROTE UGH Left_bar_bleue35/35posting the most cheesiest thing I HAVE EVER WROTE UGH Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

http://fallopian-testtubebaby.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down