Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the grass wasn't green enough here

3 posters

Go down

And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty And the grass wasn't green enough here

Post by Sapphire Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 pm

After watching it with my tears
I'm not sure where you went
Now we are just past tense.

Yo, guys. Just a teensy suggestion from Saph. Can you pretty please make the site layout a tad bit narrower? The page stretches my screen and I have to use the browser's horizontal scrollbar to see everything. :/

PS: I also want Sni's smiley here. :sni:
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
And the grass wasn't green enough here Left_bar_bleue21/24And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty Re: And the grass wasn't green enough here

Post by Vinius Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 pm

i will get the code monkey on it and see what can be done! -shot-

also yes good suggestions with lyrics i approve -steeples fingers-

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
And the grass wasn't green enough here Left_bar_bleue69/69And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty Re: And the grass wasn't green enough here

Post by Sapphire Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:45 am

lol okay there's this other thing that's more of a question than a suggestion. Is it just me or are signatures disabled on this site? I can't see my siggy and there's no 'attach my signature etc. etc.' in the options when you post xD

Also we are supposed to buy an account name change from the drachma shop but I noticed that I can easily edit my username without paying anything i can cheat the system
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
And the grass wasn't green enough here Left_bar_bleue21/24And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispy Bacon Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh man, thanks for pointing that out, Saph! Both things have been changed, so you should be able to have a signature and shouldn't be able to cheat the system now. xD

Crispy Bacon
Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
And the grass wasn't green enough here Left_bar_bleue42/42And the grass wasn't green enough here Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum