Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

5 posters

Go down

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

Post by Vinius Thu May 09, 2013 7:12 am

Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time
from the perfect start to the finish line

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky one
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs
Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong

HI OKAY QUESTION

The character form is bugging me
i feel like i'm missing something?? and weakness seems to be repetitive b/c i have fears so yeah uhh might scrap that

what do you guys think should added to or taken away from the current character form? .3.

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue69/69Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty Re: Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

Post by Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 10:17 am

Weakness is quite different from fears. It's more similar to flaws, actually. I mean, you can be bad at something but that doesn't mean you're scared of it...

Maybe weapon can be added in? You can buy special weapons in the shop but there's no place in the form for it xD
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue21/24Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty Re: Our minds are troubled by the emptiness

Post by Crispy Bacon Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm

FATAL FLAWWWWW

Crispy Bacon
Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue42/42Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius Fri May 10, 2013 3:45 am

fatal flaw is included in personality i think ahhh

and yeah i guess weakness is closer to that, i just think most part of those categories are somewhat repetitive

but hey if y'all are down with it

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue69/69Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fudge Fri May 31, 2013 2:12 am

Weapons can be added, I think. It's for their survival QAQ
fudge
fudge

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue35/35Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

Back to top Go down

Post by MLsweetart Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 pm

maybe like goals? idk stuff they want to accomplish while they're at camp?

MLsweetart

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue35/35Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Goals can go in personality but I don't think they should be made compulsory. I usually discover my character's goals when I've rp'd/known them enough.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue21/24Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispy Bacon Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 am

eee I think it's pretty good at the moment, I can't think of anything that's missing?? except weapons. *O*

Crispy Bacon
Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Left_bar_bleue42/42Our minds are troubled by the emptiness Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum