Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for all the air that's in your lungs

2 posters

Go down

for all the air that's in your lungs Empty for all the air that's in your lungs

Post by Sapphire Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:35 am

For all the joy that is to come
For all the things that you're alive to feel
Just let the pain remind you hearts can heal
Oh, how were you to know?
How were you to know?

Character Database.
I just thought it'd be nice to suggest this while the site's still starting out. I was thinking of a master topic in the approval board that would contain a link to every approved character in this site along with who's playing them. Makes it easier to keep track of members' respective characters and how many they have (see if they're already over the limit and stuff). An approver/admin would update the list every time they've approved a character and such. And it'd also make it more convenient for people to find a certain character's form.

Example:
MemberSlotsCharacters
Bob2/5
Marty1/5
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
for all the air that's in your lungs Left_bar_bleue21/24for all the air that's in your lungs Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

for all the air that's in your lungs Empty Re: for all the air that's in your lungs

Post by Vinius Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 am

Nose goes Finch isn't keeping track of that -shot-

While I like the initial idea, if everyone has 15 characters, which is the max, and we get, say, 400 members, that's gonna be a looooong list. I think after a while it would become too long and people would be too intimidated to use it. Also, what if campers die or leave?

If we impliment the character sheets on everyone's profile, I don't see this being necessary, personally. But let's get more thoughts on it--we can always do a test run if people are interested. for science.

for all the air that's in your lungs Tumblr_ml3hrtVeZt1r963x0o1_500

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
for all the air that's in your lungs Left_bar_bleue69/69for all the air that's in your lungs Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

for all the air that's in your lungs Empty Re: for all the air that's in your lungs

Post by Sapphire Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 am

Oh yeah, I didn't consider how long the list might possibly get. xD

Anyway regarding campers' leaving and deaths... if I recall correctly, if people go over the limit on org they state in their new character form who left/died (I was assuming the same thing applies here). Then the approver/admin could just delete that one from the list.

But with the implementation of the character sheets having this one would only be redundant. Just let the members know about the character sheet. I only discovered that org had that kind of thing when Summer pointed it out in the other thread xD
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
for all the air that's in your lungs Left_bar_bleue21/24for all the air that's in your lungs Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 am

Huehuehue.

The deaths would be hard to keep track of, especially if someone forgot to tell you the character died orz.

but yeah character sheets uwu and even if those didn't exist it's really easy to go to the profile, topics this user has posted in, and then ctrl f "character submissions" and it'll pinpoint where it us--assuming you're on the right page.

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
for all the air that's in your lungs Left_bar_bleue69/69for all the air that's in your lungs Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum