Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIP Rewards

Go down

WIP Rewards Empty WIP Rewards

Post by Vinius Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:44 am

so i asked if there'd be any interest in knowing the typical events and prizes, and got a lot of interest, so here's a big WIP of 'em. Note that the prizes will TYPICALLY but not always be what I list. As the site evolves, so too will your winnings. And pardon me if this is riddled with typos and nonsense--i'm sleep deprived. x)

Missions: These are the little errands that admins will grant to those knowledgeable in the field that the admin needs help with. i.e. a good artist being asked to make a banner. Approx. reward: 2k to 5k drachmas.

Fanfic Contest: Write a good fanfic, please the judges, win a prize. Approx reward: 1st place- B3 child OR extra c. slot + 1,000 to 2,000 drachmas. 2nd place-1 to 2k drachmas. 3rd place- half the drachmas of the second prize.

Art Contest: A subject and guidlines will be given (i.e. draw your favorite PJatO couple together.) Approx. reward: 3k drachmas.

Demigod Tournament: We might not be Romans but sometimes we like to have arena fights! Approx reward: 5k to 10k drachmas.

Boss Fights: Spontaneous chances will arrive for demigods to go and hunt a particularly strong monster. there is a chance of death. But for those who succeed, there are IC treasures to be earned. c: Approx reward:
Spoiler:

Chatbox quiz: Another spontaneous event that admins will be hosting. 10 questions will be asked, based on a certain theme. Approx: 100 drachmas if you're the first person to answer correctly, and 500 drachmas if you're he first person to guess the theme correctly.

Lottery: For 100 drachmas, each person may purchase a lottery tocket. Those 100 drachmas will go into the jackpot. Approx Reward: jackpot + 1k

Site hunts: the admins will hide little themed things around the site during certain holidays. approx reward: 100 drachmas

Jobs: I believe it was Summer who suggested this? It's still in the works, so no known prize yet!

Member of the month: Someone nominates you as member of the month. You get the highest number of votes in the poll. approx reward: 500 drachmas

Christmas Giveaway: The admins are secretly elves! Approx Reward:
Spoiler:

Secret Santa: A little bit of ninja gift swapping. Approx Reward: whatever your secret santa gets you.

Last edited by Finch on Mon May 06, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
WIP Rewards Left_bar_bleue69/69WIP Rewards Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

WIP Rewards Empty Re: WIP Rewards

Post by Vinius Mon May 06, 2013 1:00 am

Limited Edition Advertising: Advertise this forum on your twitter, tumblr, or facebook, take a screenshot and show it to an admin as well as a link to the advertisement post! approx reward: 200 drachmas

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
WIP Rewards Left_bar_bleue69/69WIP Rewards Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum