Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

4 posters

Go down

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Post by Vinius Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:28 am

HELLO I AM A DOG.

Hey guys! Sorry it has taken a little bit to update--life's been keeping me down. ^^;;; Anyway, before I get around to anything else, it's time to announce the winner of the lottery! May's winner is:

Sapphire

Congratulations! I'm convinced this is her.
Spoiler:

Lucky cricket! Saph is now 1,300 drachmas richer! But don't worry, guys. You'll have more chances to win big! Another lottery starts now. :D You'll have 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, June 25th to purchase a ticket for the June lottery. Like before, the jackpot starts at 1,000 and will grow by 100 drachmas for each ticket sold. c: So get to buying! Don't let Saph win. LOVE YOU DARLING. <3

ANYWAY, because this announcement has been slightly delayed, i'm conjoining it with the start of a new fanfiction contest, which is going out on time (Lux did something on time? HOT DAYUM.) Your next character subject will be Clarisse La Rue! That's right, you'll be writing about the fiery warrior of the Ares cabin! Have fun, and win some drachmas! The rules are in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Next, onto Member of the Month. Because nobody nominated anyone (shame on you guys!) there will be no poll, and none of you wins the drachma prize. I'm fairly disappointed, but hey, no skin off my bones. That being said, MotM for June is now open for nominations. The rules are contained in the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

In other news, a short summary of important things that have happened this month.
-Charlii has opted to take the twitter mission. Huzzah!
-The Character Mod house has been added
-The BIG FAQ has been updated. Crispy organized it beautifully lkamdkmasdk -basks in it-
-teen wolf season 3 premiered
-In the BIG FAQ you can find a bit of information regarding how we'll be going about the plot--there will be no PJatO demigod canons!
-Sapphire made a beautiful guide to going in-depth with characters, which you can find stickied in the unapproved character section of the forum
-We've hit 20+ approved characters. Congrats, guys! Keep it up!
-the first mystery box has been sold *twerks*
-we're close to hitting 30 members!! :D
-a sale will be coming up in 11 days. Check the drachma Sales calendar for more information.

So that's all guys. And I want to thank you all for your patience and good wishes! *3*

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Left_bar_bleue69/69BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty Re: BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Post by Sapphire Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:56 am

That describes me perfectly wiggleplz

pfft sni ily too <3
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Left_bar_bleue21/24BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbleweed Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 am

Saph, if you wernt such a sweetheart I'd hate you for having all these drachmas and being so super talented omg. But at it stands, I love you xD So congratulations! You wont be winning next time owo
Teehee
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Left_bar_bleue28/28BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 am

awww ily too asi ouo

and only the Fates can tell fufufu Teehee
Sapphire
Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Left_bar_bleue21/24BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty_bar_bleue  (21/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:46 pm

I didn't realise anyone had noticed I took the twitter mission xD
I've already got it set up, I think I provided a link?
And I'll start tweeting from it.
If one of the admin PMs me, Ill give them the account details, so they can add tweets to it to? But Ill focus primarily on it.

Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbleweed Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 am

Yo finch, I only just noticed- Its Clarrise La Rue not Clarrise La Rou
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
Resident Cynic

Character Sheet
HP:
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Left_bar_bleue28/28BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty_bar_bleue  (28/28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Whoopsies

I got it right outside the spoiler at least -shoot-

Btw entries due by the 19th go go go

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Left_bar_bleue69/69BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://camphalfblood.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum